This article will guide you on how to enable the Author reviews for a particular post type. Say for example, you are looking to add your reviews for all pages.
- 1.Go to Starcat Settings -> General Settings -> Where to include reviews? In that, select "Page" option.
- 2.Next, enable the option "Enable Author review" in the same general settings.
- 3.Now, create a new page in the pages section or edit an existing one.
- 4.You will find a new section called "Starcat Review" below the editor. Here you can manage the review boxes for the page.
- 5.In the same way, you can add the Starcat review to any post types including posts, products, and any other custom post type.
- 6.You can also enable Pros and Cons section in the General settings
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vSrtwQYZul4pEll2u_u7xYgY8xJPPfIaf8GL_mJkIZhfVLrUzJIOOV0s1wvrOp_zZhPkR5ZyJnxCVcI/embed?start=true&loop=true&delayms=5000" frameborder="0" width="960" height="569" allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>